This page describes the methods and logic of the processing of personal data of users who consult the articity.it site, which is headed by Associazione Articity Botteghe Artigiane del Centro Storico, data controller.
This information is provided in accordance with Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, and the Italian legislation in force for the protection of personal data, Legislative Decree. 196/2003 (so-called Privacy Code) and subsequent amendments, in particular those introduced by Legislative Decree 10 August 2018, n. 101, which in fact replaces it.
In detail, the information provided in application of article 12 of the GDPR is compliant and refers, although not expressly indicated below, to subsequent articles 13 (“Information to be provided if personal data are collected from the interested party”) and 14 (“Information to be provided if personal data have not been obtained from the interested party”). This information refers to the processing of personal data following the consultation of the portal and not of other sites or web pages, or online services, accessible through hypertext links published on the portal. The GDPR and the relevant Italian legislation guarantee that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of the interested party, with particular reference to the confidentiality and protection of personal data. Associazione Articity Botteghe Artigiane del Centro Storico is aware of the importance of guaranteeing the security of the information and data related to you that it acquires when you visit these web pages and wish to subscribe to the BLOG.
The data processeda.Personal data Pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR, “personal data” means “any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person (” interested party “); the natural person is considered identifiable who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of his physical identity, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social “. The personal data that are processed are those that customers give when entering into a sales contract / service (for example, name, surname, gender, date of birth, social security number, identity document, e-mail, telephone) and mandatory to the extent necessary for the correct conclusion and execution of the contract / service (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter e), GDPR). The personal data that are processed are also those that the participants and subscribers to the Blog give at the time of their registration and are limited to the name, surname, e-mail address and mandatory within the limits in which you wish to receive notification of publishing a blog post or activity. The e-mail notifying the publication of a new post will also be used to provide users with opportunities for consultation and / or purchase of products or services. The purposes of the processing of the data provided must include those of the promotion of commercial and advertising initiatives with respect to which you will have, however, and each time, the possibility of opposing, requesting the cancellation of your email address from the list of those to which they are addressed the aforementioned messages. b. Browsing data That is the computer data, the transmission of which is implicit and automatically connected to the use of communication protocols via the Internet, which the information systems and software procedures used to operate this SITE acquire in their normal operation; these are data that are not collected to be associated with individual identified subjects but which, by their very nature, could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified (see the paragraph on cookies).
Nature of the provision of the processed data and legal basisThe provision of your data, with the exception of navigation data, referred to in the previous point 1 letter b) (cookies), is optional and self-determined by the user who, therefore, certifies its completeness and its legitimate treatment. The processing takes place on a voluntary basis and only with the express consent of the applicant and to pursue a legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and lett. f) of the GDPR). Any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may result in the impossibility of correctly carrying out all the obligations connected to the service that you intend to request, including those of the Blog (Article 13, paragraph 2, letter e) of the GDPR) .
Purpose of the processing (Article 5 and Article 13, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR)The data provided will be processed in accordance with the principle of transparency and, therefore, exclusively with the methods and procedures necessary to provide you with the services requested and for the additional purposes for which you have given your consent. To this end, the data will be adequate, relevant and limited to the purposes for which they were collected (“data minimization”) (Article 5, paragraph 1, of the GDPR). In detail: only with your express consent can the data be used to carry out statistical analyzes, market surveys, promotional activities via social media and to send commercial information on Associazione Articity Botteghe Artigiane del Centro Storico’s products and promotional initiatives (direct marketing purposes). Always with your consent, the data may be used for profiling purposes (see under “profiling cookies”) conducted automatically by collecting information on the navigation you do while accessing and using the services of the service and, through statistical correlation algorithms. , link them to the same information coming from other users to identify common traits and group similar ones within classes of interest. By assigning your browser to an interest class, our systems will subsequently be able to offer you content that is closest to your tastes and will present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better target the interests of advertisers by reducing the level. disturbance to use (Profiling purpose). As regards in particular the registration to our Blog, the personal data that you will provide us at the time of registration, such as User ID and password, name, surname and e-mail address, will be processed for the sole purpose of providing you with the requested service. , or those treatments relating to information on site activities, the ability to publicly read and comment on the articles on the site and respond to the posts of subscribers. Following registration, you will be able to access the forum area and leave your comments which will then be published on our site. Your registration data may also be processed for the purpose of sending promotional communications, only with your express, optional and separate consent.
Processing methods (Article 5 and Article 13, paragraph 2, letter a), of the GDPR)The processing of personal data collected takes place “in a lawful, correct and transparent manner” and can be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or automated of the companies responsible for data processing is available upon a specific formal request to be sent to the data controller), for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and in any case adopting procedures and measures suitable to protect their security and confidentiality. . Personal data as well as the e-mail address are used to send news from the site. As regards the Blog, the opinions and comments posted by users and the information and data contained therein will not be used for any other purpose than for their publication; in particular, aggregation or selection in specific databases is not envisaged. Any treatments for statistical purposes that the site may intend to perform in the future will be conducted exclusively on an anonymous basis. While the dissemination of the user’s personal data must be considered directly attributed to the user’s initiative, we guarantee that no other hypothesis of transmission or dissemination of the same, except as provided below, is therefore foreseen.
Data controller, information and access rightsPursuant to art. 13 paragraph 2 lett. a), b) and c) of the GDPR, which informs you about the rights of the interested party provided for by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 of the aforementioned European Regulation, we inform you that:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form (Article 15).
The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2;;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
The interested party has the right to obtain (articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 20 and 77 of the GDPR):
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, any limitation of processing (Article 17 and Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to request the right of access to the personal data processed (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 51 of the GDPR).
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part (Article 21 of the GDPR):
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, without prejudice to the rights recognized by law to the owner;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Associazione Articity Botteghe Artigiane del Centro Storico APS
- VAT number: 03730510546
- Fiscal ID: 94128010546
- Headquarters: Via dei Priori 70 – 06123 – Perugia (PG) – Italy
- in the person of its pro tempore legal representative Maria Antonietta Taticchi
Basic information about cookies
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website. Your consent applies to the following domains: articity.it
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file created on the user’s computer when he accesses the site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent from the server on which the website is running to the user’s browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Internet Explorer, etc.) and stored on the user’s computer; they are subsequently read by the website to access the aforementioned information. More information on the regulation of cookies can be consulted on the information page of the Privacy Guarantor https://www.garanteprivacy.it/faq/cookie.
These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a variety of purposes. Proprietary cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function properly and do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third party cookies used on our website are mainly used to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, to keep our services safe, to offer relevant advertising content and, ultimately, to provide a better browsing experience and to speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies are used?
- Essential: Essential cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure the basic functionality and security features of the website, anonymously. They do not collect or store any personal information for which they do not require consent and cannot be used for profiling or marketing purposes.
- Analytics: analytics cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on visitor number metrics, bounce rate, where web traffic is coming from, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze website performance and where it needs improvement.
- Advertising: Advertising cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant advertising content and to develop marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to deliver personalized advertising content. In particular, these cookies are used to personalize the advertising content that we show you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third party ad providers to show you ads as you browse off our website.
- Functional: Functional cookies help perform some non-essential functions such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third party features.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your browsing settings and preferences such as language preferences so that you have a better and more efficient experience on future visits to the website.
- Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze key website performance indices and help provide a better user experience for visitors.
The list below details the cookies used on our website.
|_ga||Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.|
|_gat||Google Universal Analytics sets this cookie to restrain request rate and thus limit data collection on high-traffic sites.|
|_gid||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Google Recaptcha service sets this cookie to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The GDPR Cookie Consent plugin sets the cookie to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie records the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie stores the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|wp-wpml_current_language||WordPress multilingual plugin sets this cookie to store the current language/language settings.|
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can change your preferences later during the browsing session by clicking on the “Manage cookies” link in the footer of our website and on this page. This will display the settings management panel again allowing you to change your preferences or completely withdraw your consent.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods for blocking and deleting the cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To learn more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org oR https://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/Last update: 18/07/2023